Clue: "Kid" of jazz
We have 2 answers for the clue "Kid" of jazz. See the results below.
- Direct ending
- Suffix with sens-
- Jazz trombonist Kid ___
- Rossini's "Count ___"
- Trombonist Kid ___
- Jazz trombonist Kid __
- Arm extension?
- Suffix with access
- Suffix with deposit or reposit
- Direct conclusion?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 07, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - August 19, 2007
- Washington Post - November 24, 2003
- New York Times - April 08, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Kid" of jazz that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!