Clue: Disconnected, in mus.
We have 1 answer for the clue Disconnected, in mus.. See the results below.
- Opp. of legato, in music
- Musically detached: Abbr.
- Short and detached, in mus.
- Opposite of legato: Abbr.
- Opposite of legato, in mus.
- Musically disconnected (abbr.)
- Opp. of legato
- Disconnected, in music: Abbr.
- Like a dotted note, in mus.
- Short and detached, to W.A. Mozart
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 06, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Disconnected, in mus. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!