Clue: Opp. of legato, in music
We have 1 answer for the clue Opp. of legato, in music. See the results below.
- Musically detached: Abbr.
- Disconnected, in mus.
- Short and detached, in mus.
- Opposite of legato: Abbr.
- Opposite of legato, in mus.
- Musically disconnected (abbr.)
- Opp. of legato
- Disconnected, in music: Abbr.
- Like a dotted note, in mus.
- Short and detached, to W.A. Mozart
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 21, 2013
- Washington Post - August 04, 2011
- USA Today - October 07, 2008
- New York Times - July 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Opp. of legato, in music that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!