Clue: Discoverers' cries
We have 2 answers for the clue Discoverers' cries. See the results below.
- Lab shouts
- Triumphant cries
- Words teachers like to hear
- Good students have many of these
- Cries while brainstorming
- Discoveries, colloquially
- Cries of discovery
- Recognition responses
- Bright students have them
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 06, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 15, 2012
- Washington Post - July 27, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Discoverers' cries that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!