Clue: Dissenting vote
We have 1 answer for the clue Dissenting vote. See the results below.
- Part of a count
- Aye's opposite
- House vote
- Thumbs down
- House call?
- Word of rejection
- Word from a con
- Voiced turndown
- Vocal objection
- Vote by 38-Across
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 16, 2013
- Chicago Reader - May 13, 2011
- Universal - March 19, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - January 21, 2011
- LA Times - January 20, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 18, 2005
- New York Times - July 20, 2004
- New York Times - May 28, 2001
- Washington Post - May 21, 2000
- New York Times - January 29, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Dissenting vote that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!