Clue: Thumbs down
We have 3 answers for the clue Thumbs down. See the results below.
- Part of a count
- Aye's opposite
- House vote
- Dissenting vote
- House call?
- Word of rejection
- Word from a con
- Voiced turndown
- Vocal objection
- Vote by 38-Across
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 30, 2010
- New York Times - April 23, 2010
- Universal - August 21, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 09, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 11, 2006
- New York Times - June 11, 2005
- New York Times - October 27, 2000
- New York Times - October 15, 2000
- New York Times - September 25, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Thumbs down that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!