Clue: Distinctive doctrine
We have 1 answer for the clue Distinctive doctrine. See the results below.
- Suffix in political studies
- Doctrine: Suffix
- Pagan follower?
- Subject of academic study
- Any doctrine
- Suffix with sex
- Political subject
- Political practice, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 01, 2012
- Post Puzzler - May 01, 2011
- USA Today - November 10, 2010
- USA Today - March 16, 2007
- USA Today - December 27, 2006
- New York Sun - May 02, 2006
- Washington Post - December 03, 2005
- Washington Post - October 16, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Distinctive doctrine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!