Clue: Do-over, in tennis
We have 2 answers for the clue Do-over, in tennis. See the results below.
- Tennis call
- Spill, as blood
- Serve to be re-served
- Not the best service
- What may be followed by improved service?
- With 89-Down, a casino cry
- Court decision
- Badminton call
- Book end?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 04, 2017
- Netword - September 03, 2008
- Netword - November 08, 2006
- Washington Post - November 07, 2001
- New York Times - June 08, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Do-over, in tennis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!