Clue: Doe in "Bambi"
We have 1 answer for the clue Doe in "Bambi". See the results below.
- Spanish queen until 1931
- Bambi's aunt
- Disney deer
- Alfonso XIII's queen
- 1900's-30's Spanish queen
- "Dan August" actress Hartmann
- 1930's Spanish queen
- Old Spanish queen
- Faline's mother, in "Bambi"
- Spain's Victoria Eugenia, familiarly
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 26, 2014
- New York Times - August 15, 2012
- Washington Post - April 21, 2010
- LA Times - July 21, 2009
- Washington Post - November 23, 2007
- LA Times - September 05, 2005
- Washington Post - September 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Doe in "Bambi" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!