Clue: Doing kitchen duty, to a G.I.
We have 1 answer for the clue Doing kitchen duty, to a G.I.. See the results below.
- Working in a mess
- Like a punished G.I., perhaps
- Making a mess in the army?
- Like a G.I. peeling spuds
- Wielding a peeler, maybe
- Like some punished G.I.'s
- Where Beetle Bailey can often be found
- Peeling potatoes, stereotypically
- Preparing hash for G.I. Joe, say
- Peeling potatoes, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Doing kitchen duty, to a G.I. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!