Clue: Dolls of the 80's
We have 1 answer for the clue Dolls of the 80's. See the results below.
- Sci-fi figures
- They're encountered in close encounters
- They make contact in "Contact"
- U.F.O. crew
- "Independence Day" villains
- Bug-eyed monsters
- Non-earthlings, briefly
- Uranians, e.g.
- Subjects for special fx artists
- Martians and such
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 02, 2002
- New York Times - October 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Dolls of the 80's that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!