Clue: "Don Juan" poet
We have 2 answers for the clue "Don Juan" poet. See the results below.
- Poet who originated the phrase "truth is stranger than fiction"
- Lord of poetry
- Originator of the phrase "truth is stranger than fiction"
- Poet who wrote "She walks in beauty, like the night"
- Poet who swam the Hellespont
- "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction" penner
- Inspiration for Tchaikovsky's ''Manfred Symphony''
- Keats contemporary
- Friend of Shelley
- Childe Harold poet
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 07, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 08, 2018
- USA Today - December 04, 2015
- Netword - June 29, 2012
- Washington Post - November 10, 2006
- USA Today - October 01, 2004
- New York Times - March 29, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "Don Juan" poet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!