Clue: Don't just stand there
We have 7 answers for the clue Don't just stand there. See the results below.
- Slam on the brakes, e.g.
- Do something
- Take countermeasures
- Do a double take, e.g.
- Push back, perhaps
- Change chemically
- Flinch, say
- Strike back
- Respond to a stimulus
- Make a move
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 09, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 15, 2015
- Universal - September 19, 2012
- New York Times - March 26, 2012
- Washington Post - June 24, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 22, 2009
- LA Times - March 28, 2008
- LA Times - October 10, 2007
- Washington Post - March 03, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - April 23, 2006
- New York Times - May 06, 2005
- USA Today - March 15, 2005
- New York Times - September 09, 2004
- USA Today - September 08, 2004
- New York Times - June 25, 2001
- New York Times - December 03, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Don't just stand there that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!