Clue: Flinch, say
We have 1 answer for the clue Flinch, say. See the results below.
- Don't just stand there
- Slam on the brakes, e.g.
- Do something
- Take countermeasures
- Do a double take, e.g.
- Push back, perhaps
- Change chemically
- Strike back
- Respond to a stimulus
- Make a move
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 01, 2017
- New York Times - January 24, 2016
- LA Times - December 10, 2013
- New York Times - March 21, 2010
- Washington Post - June 01, 2008
- New York Times - January 08, 2008
- New York Sun - May 09, 2007
- New York Times - January 29, 2003
- Washington Post - May 30, 2001
- New York Times - November 23, 2000
- New York Times - March 14, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Flinch, say that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!