Clue: Doo-wop song syllable
We have 1 answer for the clue Doo-wop song syllable. See the results below.
- ___ Na Na
- ___ Na Na of rock
- Al Green's "___-La-La"
- "___ La La" (Manfred Mann hit)
- ___ La La (1965 hit)
- Syllable before "boom" in a classic Crew-Cuts song
- Doo-wop syllable
- Refrain syllable
- Syllable in oldies
- With 44-Down, a 1974 Al Green hit
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - January 27, 2012
- Washington Post - November 06, 2011
- Universal - May 08, 2007
- New York Times - July 01, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Doo-wop song syllable that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!