Clue: Syllable in oldies
We have 1 answer for the clue Syllable in oldies. See the results below.
- ___ Na Na
- ___ Na Na of rock
- Al Green's "___-La-La"
- "___ La La" (Manfred Mann hit)
- ___ La La (1965 hit)
- Syllable before "boom" in a classic Crew-Cuts song
- Doo-wop syllable
- Refrain syllable
- Doo-wop song syllable
- With 44-Down, a 1974 Al Green hit
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 21, 2010
- New York Times - June 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Syllable in oldies that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!