Clue: "Doonesbury" cartoonist
We have 2 answers for the clue "Doonesbury" cartoonist. See the results below.
- Pearson's successor
- Real money announced for comic strip writer (7)
- P.M. between Pearson and Clark
- Pearson successor
- Great Canadian politician
- The "Fuddle duddle" man
- Montr©al airport
- Montreal airport
- History making Prime Minister from 1968 to 1979
- Creator of Boopsie and B.D.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 13, 2012
- New York Times - October 07, 2011
- Netword - September 02, 2010
- USA Today - May 27, 2009
- New York Times - August 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Doonesbury" cartoonist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!