Clue: Pearson's successor
We have 1 answer for the clue Pearson's successor. See the results below.
- "Doonesbury" cartoonist
- Real money announced for comic strip writer (7)
- P.M. between Pearson and Clark
- Pearson successor
- Great Canadian politician
- The "Fuddle duddle" man
- Montr©al airport
- Montreal airport
- History making Prime Minister from 1968 to 1979
- Creator of Boopsie and B.D.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 16, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Pearson's successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!