Clue: Double takes?
We have 2 answers for the clue Double takes?. See the results below.
- Publicity seekers' acts
- Crashing cars and jumping out of planes
- Double features?
- Evel doings?
- Jackie Chan's repertoire
- Double action?
- Publicity ploys
- Car crashes and plane jumps, e.g.
- David Blaine's specialties
- Staples of action scenes
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 25, 2014
- New York Times - November 09, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Double takes? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!