Clue: Jackie Chan's repertoire
We have 1 answer for the clue Jackie Chan's repertoire. See the results below.
- Publicity seekers' acts
- Crashing cars and jumping out of planes
- Double features?
- Evel doings?
- Double takes?
- Double action?
- Publicity ploys
- Car crashes and plane jumps, e.g.
- David Blaine's specialties
- Staples of action scenes
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 23, 2008
- Washington Post - March 10, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Jackie Chan's repertoire that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!