Clue: Down at the heels
We have 3 answers for the clue Down at the heels. See the results below.
- Rundown in appearance
- Not so nice
- Like rye, usually
- Like a pomegranate
- Poorly kept
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 20, 2012
- Universal - August 06, 2008
- New York Times - March 30, 2006
- New York Times - December 27, 1999
- New York Times - January 29, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Down at the heels that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!