Clue: Like a pomegranate
We have 2 answers for the clue Like a pomegranate. See the results below.
- Rundown in appearance
- Down at the heels
- Not so nice
- Like rye, usually
- Poorly kept
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 01, 2014
- Universal - November 18, 2007
- New York Sun - March 27, 2005
- New York Sun - March 26, 2005
- New York Sun - March 25, 2005
- New York Times - February 17, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Like a pomegranate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!