Clue: Dr. Pavlov
We have 1 answer for the clue Dr. Pavlov. See the results below.
- Czar before Feodor I
- Dog-behavior researcher Pavlov
- Nobelist Pavlov
- Wall Street's Boesky
- Lendl of tennis
- Author Turgenev
- "Terrible" czar
- Terrible czar
- Russian "John"
- Tolstoy hero
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 23, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 16, 2013
- New York Times - January 21, 2009
- Netword - September 03, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 25, 2007
- Netword - October 31, 2007
- New York Times - October 02, 2005
- Washington Post - July 13, 2001
- New York Times - January 05, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Dr. Pavlov that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!