Clue: "Dr. Zhivago" locale
We have 1 answer for the clue "Dr. Zhivago" locale. See the results below.
- A "Doctor Zhivago" setting
- Europe/Asia dividers
- The Trans-Siberian Railroad crosses them
- Russian range
- Narodnaya is the tallest of them
- Intercontinental range
- Range that divides Eurasia
- Eurasian backbone
- European/Asian range
- Eurasian mountains
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Dr. Zhivago" locale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!