Clue: Europe/Asia dividers
We have 1 answer for the clue Europe/Asia dividers. See the results below.
- A "Doctor Zhivago" setting
- The Trans-Siberian Railroad crosses them
- Russian range
- Narodnaya is the tallest of them
- "Dr. Zhivago" locale
- Intercontinental range
- Range that divides Eurasia
- Eurasian backbone
- European/Asian range
- Eurasian mountains
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Europe/Asia dividers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!