Clue: Draft dodger's destination, often
We have 1 answer for the clue Draft dodger's destination, often. See the results below.
- Locale of Prince Albert and Prince George
- The Great White North
- War of 1812 issue
- Six-time champs in Olympics ice hockey
- Country name that follows O
- "O" follower
- Where the Yukon is
- Where Labour Day is observed
- "O __" (north-of-the-border anthem)
- Home of six N.H.L. teams
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 27, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Draft dodger's destination, often that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!