Clue: War of 1812 issue
We have 1 answer for the clue War of 1812 issue. See the results below.
- Locale of Prince Albert and Prince George
- The Great White North
- Six-time champs in Olympics ice hockey
- Country name that follows O
- "O" follower
- Where the Yukon is
- Draft dodger's destination, often
- Where Labour Day is observed
- "O __" (north-of-the-border anthem)
- Home of six N.H.L. teams
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 30, 1999
Found an answer for the clue War of 1812 issue that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!