Clue: Dramatic wail
We have 1 answer for the clue Dramatic wail. See the results below.
- Despondent comment
- "Oh, woe!"
- Cry for "poor Yorick"
- Griever's exclamation
- Woeful word
- Cry for what might have been
- "I am miserable"
- "Woe is me!"
- "___, 'tis true I have gone here and there": Shak.
- Start of Hamlet's "Yorick" speech
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 28, 2005
- New York Times - May 17, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Dramatic wail that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!