Clue: "Drat!" and "Egad!"
We have 1 answer for the clue "Drat!" and "Egad!". See the results below.
- Swearing to tell the truth, and others
- Blue language
- Scouts take them
- They may be made with Bibles
- Four-letter words
- "Rats!" and others
- They're taken in court
- They make people raise their hands
- Recitals showing promise
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 09, 2007
- New York Times - May 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "Drat!" and "Egad!" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!