Clue: They're taken in court
We have 1 answer for the clue They're taken in court. See the results below.
- Swearing to tell the truth, and others
- Blue language
- Scouts take them
- "Drat!" and "Egad!"
- They may be made with Bibles
- Four-letter words
- "Rats!" and others
- They make people raise their hands
- Recitals showing promise
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 01, 2004
- Washington Post - April 04, 2003
Found an answer for the clue They're taken in court that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!