Clue: Driver's helper?
We have 2 answers for the clue Driver's helper?. See the results below.
- Pipe joint
- See 44-Across
- Collarless shirt
- Three-way joint
- Certain shirt
- Support for Tiger Woods?
- Kickoff aid
- Peg with a concave top
- Golfer's gadget
- Hole opener
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - January 12, 2014
- New York Times - June 20, 2009
- LA Times - September 21, 2007
- USA Today - November 22, 2006
- LA Times - July 21, 2006
- LA Times - January 03, 2006
- USA Today - August 03, 2005
- New York Times - May 16, 2002
- New York Times - January 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Driver's helper? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!