Clue: Driver's lic. et al.
We have 2 answers for the clue Driver's lic. et al.. See the results below.
- Some bracelets
- Freudian concerns
- 13-Down and others
- Roadblock requests
- Bouncers check them: Abbr.
- Proofs of age, for short
- Picks out of a lineup, for short
- Checkpoint requests
- Check cashers' cards
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 09, 2016
- Netword - June 22, 2011
- Netword - March 20, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 08, 2011
- LA Times - October 08, 2009
- Netword - April 12, 2009
- Netword - February 24, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 02, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 25, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 31, 2006
- Washington Post - March 18, 2006
- Washington Post - February 01, 2001
- New York Times - December 12, 2000
- Washington Post - November 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Driver's lic. et al. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!