Clue: Checkpoint requests
We have 2 answers for the clue Checkpoint requests. See the results below.
- Some bracelets
- Freudian concerns
- 13-Down and others
- Roadblock requests
- Bouncers check them: Abbr.
- Proofs of age, for short
- Picks out of a lineup, for short
- Check cashers' cards
- Driver's lic. et al.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 04, 2016
- Universal - January 15, 2015
- USA Today - October 09, 2014
- Washington Post - July 13, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 29, 2008
- LA Times - September 11, 2007
- New York Times - May 14, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Checkpoint requests that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!