Clue: Early American patriot Silas
We have 1 answer for the clue Early American patriot Silas. See the results below.
- Revolutionary diplomat Silas
- U.S. diplomat Silas
- Diplomat Silas
- Silas of the Continental Congress
- Early American diplomat
- Early American diplomat Silas
- American representative to France during the Revolutionary War
- Silas ___, emissary of the Continental Congress to France
- Connecticut delegate to the Continental Congress
- Lafayette recruiter Silas
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 26, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Early American patriot Silas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!