Clue: Early Athenian democrat
We have 1 answer for the clue Early Athenian democrat. See the results below.
- Wise one
- Wise lawgiver
- Wise lawmaker
- Athenian lawgiver who introduced trial by jury
- Wise old head
- One of the Seven Wise Men of ancient Greece
- Wise Athenian
- Ancient Athenian statesman
- One of the "Seven Wise Men of Greece"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 11, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Early Athenian democrat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!