Clue: Wise lawmaker
We have 1 answer for the clue Wise lawmaker. See the results below.
- Wise one
- Wise lawgiver
- Early Athenian democrat
- Athenian lawgiver who introduced trial by jury
- Wise old head
- One of the Seven Wise Men of ancient Greece
- Wise Athenian
- Ancient Athenian statesman
- One of the "Seven Wise Men of Greece"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 23, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Wise lawmaker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!