Clue: Early idol of Warhol
We have 1 answer for the clue Early idol of Warhol. See the results below.
- O. Henry award winner for "Shut a Final Door"
- "Breakfast at Tiffany's" author
- Philip Seymour Hoffman title role
- Truman who wrote "Breakfast at Tiffany's"
- 2005 Hoffman title role
- "Other Voices, Other Rooms" author
- Author Truman
- 2005 Best Picture nominee
- Oscar-winning role for Hoffman
- 2005 role for which Philip Seymour Hoffman won Best Actor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 13, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Early idol of Warhol that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!