Clue: Eastern Christian
We have 2 answers for the clue Eastern Christian. See the results below.
- Greek Catholic, e.g.
- Certain Christian
- Eastern Catholic who recognizes the pope's authority
- Eastern Catholic church member (Var.)
- Eastern Christian church member
- One of a group of Eastern Christians
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 25, 2014
- New York Times - October 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Eastern Christian that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!