Clue: Greek Catholic, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Greek Catholic, e.g.. See the results below.
- Eastern Christian
- Certain Christian
- Eastern Catholic who recognizes the pope's authority
- Eastern Catholic church member (Var.)
- Eastern Christian church member
- One of a group of Eastern Christians
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 07, 2013
- Universal - May 29, 2013
- New York Times - April 26, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Greek Catholic, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!