Clue: Economic stat.
We have 4 answers for the clue Economic stat.. See the results below.
- Inflation meas.
- Cost-of-living meas.
- "Market basket" cost meas.
- Abbr. in many a wage-increase clause
- Cost-of-living stat
- Cost-of-living no.
- "Market basket" gauge of inflation (abbr.)
- Inflation fig.
- Cost-of-living stat.
- Inflation stat.
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - July 04, 2016
- USA Today - December 10, 2012
- New York Times - July 01, 2012
- New York Times - May 13, 2012
- New York Times - November 07, 2002
- New York Times - March 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Economic stat. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!