GDP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 21 times.
- It excludes income on foreign investments: Abbr.
- Econ. yardstick
- Important econ. indicator
- Meas. of a country's economic output
- It's about $14 trillion annually, for the U.S.
- Annual IMF calculation
- Natl. economic stat
- Economic stat
- Econ. measure
- National econ. yardstick
- The world total was approx. $70 trillion in 2011
- National econ. stat
- Natl. economic indicator
- U.S. econ. stat
- Econ. stat
- Natl. figure
- Macroeconomic stat. [the other one]
- Econ 101 topic
- Macroeconomic stat.
- Macroeconomics abbr.
- Econ. indicator
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 09, 2018
- New York Times - June 11, 2018
- LA Times - April 19, 2018
- Netword - March 12, 2017
- LA Times - September 02, 2016
- Universal - April 24, 2016
- New York Times - November 06, 2015
- Netword - October 25, 2015
- New York Times - May 23, 2015
- LA Times - October 24, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - October 05, 2014
- LA Times - March 20, 2014
- LA Times - October 04, 2013
- LA Times - August 29, 2013
- LA Times - February 15, 2013
- LA Times - January 16, 2013
- LA Times - November 16, 2012
- New York Times - August 21, 2012
- New York Times - May 13, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - April 22, 2012
Seen a clue for the answer gdp that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!