Clue: Edmonton skater
We have 1 answer for the clue Edmonton skater. See the results below.
- Warren Moon, once
- Exxon Valdez, for one
- Dorothy, for the Tin Man
- Long-spouted can
- Ship of fuels?
- Gretzky was one
- Persian Gulf sight
- Gulf ship
- Ship from Valdez
- Crude carrier
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 29, 2013
- USA Today - June 28, 2011
- Washington Post - June 25, 2010
- Washington Post - April 14, 2007
- LA Times - August 01, 2005
- Washington Post - January 21, 2005
- Washington Post - January 01, 2004
- New York Times - November 25, 2001
- New York Times - September 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Edmonton skater that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!