We have 3 answers for the clue Educate. See the results below.
- Group of fish
- Academy, e.g.
- Flock in the water
- Fish formation
- Nine-month interruption of summer vacation?
- Place that has class
- Brown or Rice
- Where Mary's little lamb showed up
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 02, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 06, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - April 19, 2013
- Universal - August 29, 2009
- Washington Post - May 28, 2009
- Netword - February 15, 2009
- LA Times - January 08, 2009
- Netword - March 10, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 01, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 14, 2005
- Netword - June 27, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 02, 2004
- New York Times - February 11, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Educate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!