We have 4 answers for the clue Teach. See the results below.
- Group of fish
- Academy, e.g.
- Flock in the water
- Fish formation
- Nine-month interruption of summer vacation?
- Place that has class
- Brown or Rice
- Where Mary's little lamb showed up
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 01, 2014
- New York Times - July 17, 2014
- Canadiana - June 17, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 08, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 20, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 05, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 21, 2008
- USA Today - January 07, 2008
- Washington Post - August 19, 2007
- Universal - April 11, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 29, 2005
- New York Times - July 20, 2004
- New York Times - April 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Teach that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!