Clue: Effervescent "Dr"
We have 1 answer for the clue Effervescent "Dr". See the results below.
- # 5 (Beatles album)
- Waiter's offering
- It may have gone through the mill
- Jalapeño, to name one
- Fab Four's "Sgt."
- Jalapeño, e.g.
- Sneeze inducer
- Word that can follow the first word of 17-, 25-, 39-, 47-, or 60-Across
- It's usually red, yellow or green
- Grinder contents
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 13, 2015
- Universal - September 17, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Effervescent "Dr" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!