Clue: Egg-laying mammal
We have 3 answers for the clue Egg-laying mammal. See the results below.
- Spiny anteater
- Animal that's fond of 84-Across
- Hedgehog look-alike
- Egg layer with spines
- Australian anteater
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 01, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 04, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 24, 2011
- Universal - June 20, 2008
- New York Times - July 12, 2007
- Washington Post - February 17, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Egg-laying mammal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!