Clue: Spiny anteater
We have 1 answer for the clue Spiny anteater. See the results below.
- Animal that's fond of 84-Across
- Egg-laying mammal
- Hedgehog look-alike
- Egg layer with spines
- Australian anteater
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 29, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 13, 2012
- Universal - January 13, 2012
- USA Today - March 26, 2007
- Washington Post - March 17, 2005
- New York Times - October 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Spiny anteater that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!