Clue: Egg-shaped instrument
We have 1 answer for the clue Egg-shaped instrument. See the results below.
- Musical instrument with finger holes
- Ovate wind instrument
- Harmonica-like instrument
- Wind instrument
- Simple wind instrument
- Musical "sweet potato"
- Sweet potato
- Light wind
- Oval-shaped wind instrument
- Literally, ''little goose''
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 08, 2006
- Washington Post - December 06, 2004
- New York Times - September 12, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Egg-shaped instrument that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!