Clue: Harmonica-like instrument
We have 1 answer for the clue Harmonica-like instrument. See the results below.
- Musical instrument with finger holes
- Egg-shaped instrument
- Ovate wind instrument
- Wind instrument
- Simple wind instrument
- Musical "sweet potato"
- Sweet potato
- Light wind
- Oval-shaped wind instrument
- Literally, ''little goose''
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 03, 2009
- New York Times - February 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Harmonica-like instrument that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!