Clue: Egypt, once (abbr.)
We have 2 answers for the clue Egypt, once (abbr.). See the results below.
- Former Mideast merger: Abbr.
- Former Mideast inits.
- Old Mideast inits.
- Short-lived Egypt-Syria union: Abbr.
- Nasser's org.
- Old political alliance: Abbr.
- Former pol. entity
- Brief Mideast alliance: Abbr.
- Old Mideast union: Abbr.
- Egypt and Syria, once: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 02, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 16, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - August 09, 2009
- Washington Post - May 22, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 30, 2004
- Washington Post - August 07, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Egypt, once (abbr.) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!