Clue: Egypt, once (abbr.)
We have 1 answer for the clue Egypt, once (abbr.). See the results below.
- Former Mideast merger: Abbr.
- Former Mideast inits.
- Old Mideast inits.
- Short-lived Egypt-Syria union: Abbr.
- Nasser's org.
- Old political alliance: Abbr.
- Former pol. entity
- Brief Mideast alliance: Abbr.
- Old Mideast union: Abbr.
- Egypt and Syria, once: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 22, 2006
- Washington Post - August 07, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Egypt, once (abbr.) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!